Looking for a simple camping meal? These burrito bowls are a simple and delicious dinner for your next adventure!
LIKE WHAT WE DO? SUPPORT US ON PATREON!
PATCHES – STICKERS – HATS – TSHIRTS
AD FREE – HIGH QUALITY VERSION: https://www.patreon.com/posts/34387262
Baja Burrito Bowls from Season 2 Episode 26
1lb Ground Turkey (or beef, chicken, pork, etc.)
1 Taco Seasoning Packet
1 Cup of Rice (uncooked)
*You can use any veggies: broccoli, bell peppers, brussel sprouts, corn, kidney beans, black beans etc!
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1) Chop the zucchini into small pieces. Saute in pan with butter or avocado oil. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Cook until fork tender (I still like mine with a little crunch).
2) Cook the rice according to the package directions.
3) Cook the ground meat until brown and cooked through. While sauteing add taco seasoning packet and mix thoroughly with cooking meat. (Optionally, use pre-seasoned meat)
4) Prep your toppings by cutting lime into wedges, avocado into bite size chunks, and pull cilantro leaves from stems.
5) To plate add a serving of rice, taco meat, and zucchini in a bowl. Top with shredded cheese, a dollop of sour cream, a spoonful of your favorite salsa, a lime wedge and a sprinkling of cilantro leaves.
Before eating squeeze the lime juice over plated food for a pop of flavor, dig in, and enjoy!!!
SEE OUR GEAR ON AMAZON
HOW WE NAVIGATE:
Custom Soundtracks by:
Episode Music from :
#campfood #recipe #campcooking
View Source here.